Thursday, February 16, 2006
1. Lean on Christ
2. Don't make sudden spontaneous decisions.
3. Have at least one person that you can talk to
4. Avoid leaning on someone your age when u experience mood swings.
5. Try journalling down your thoughts in a journal
6. Dont self medicate.
7. Run to Jesus and let Him fill your heart with a settled peace.
*You are the light of the world. A city situated on a hill cannot be hidden. (Matthew 5:14)
*Whom have I in heaven but You, nothing on earth I desire besides You. My flesh and heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart, my portion forever. (Psalms 73:25,26)
After much observation at the Clock,
(you know, the round object with a minute,hour and a second hand on it?)
I realised that
Time's been ticking away quite fast ...
With all the tests and assignments thats piling in,
And the scorching hot sun and my trumpet every alternate day,
Ive been rather taxed.
Oh well, typical life of one thats battling the O's huh.
abels wise saying: cos i found the number nice,you silly toot!
laughoutlouds and tsks (:
11:37 PM
