Tuesday, February 14, 2006
You have a total boy brain
Logical and detailed,
you tend to look at the facts
And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...
You never like to get feelings too involved
I was looking back at some of the entries i posted quite some time ago and i found this! Its actually rather DUMB, i probably was suffering from some gender crisis then.
I came home today and found this REALLY REALLY huge present by the side of my bed.
It was nicely wrapped in sheets and sheets of luminous green wrapping paper.
The present was so tall that it nearly came up to the heights of my shoulder.
There was a ribbon on the top of it and the present was tagged with a sign.
* HAPPY VALENTINE DAY, ABEL. IVE GOT YOU WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED*
I was pretty shocked and wondered what could be in that box, then i saw what was written on the underside of the sign.
*please do not open it till friday.*
So now, i'm staring at it and its by my bed. Some warnings are better left adhered to.
There's no wise saying today, but i want to wish you a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I hope March was good enough, that was my best.
Oh yes! i once read this from somewhere.
If you want to walk on water, you've got to get out of the boat.
How true huh.
10:35 PM
